This is a monthly coaching & training services for runners who want individualized training that integrates with your unique lifestyle and athletic goals.
Your coach will get to know you through phone consultations, face-to-face training sessions, questionnaires, athlete profiles, training history, assessments, and other forms of ongoing communication (emails, video chat, etc.). Slow-motion video run analysis is included in this initial phase and will be repeated periodically throughout the year to help improve efficiency and increase resilience to injury. The better your coach knows you the more they can help.
After the initial information gathering phase, your coach designs and plans your weekly, monthly, and annual training based on your goals, training preferences, exercise history, and your health & injury profile. A full Runner’s Toolkit membership is included and your coach will reference specific content to support your training needs.
- The coaching subscription is month-to-month with no start-up fee.
- The coaching subscription includes a full Runners Toolkit membership, with access to courses and programs (a $20/month value).
- A Training Peaks account will be created for you (if you don’t already have one). If you do have an account, you will receive a request to attach your athlete account with your coach (via email or notification). Training Peaks is where you will find your scheduled and completed workouts.
- Your workouts are monitored daily and training schedule is updated weekly.
- Your schedule is continually refined based on your feedback and analysis of your completed workouts.
- Each morning you will receive an email with your workouts. You can also view your training schedule at TrainingPeaks.com or through the TP app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Stay in touch with your coach through email, messaging, phone or video chat. Email and texting with your coach is unlimited.
- You will receive guidance on sports nutrition (as needed).
- Strategies and techniques for training and racing will be discussed to support your running goals.
- Mental skills for effective running will be assessed and supported.