Led by runner/coach (Brock Butler) and expert physiologist/movement coach (Dr. Arianne Missimer), members of this into a community of mutual support. You might not be an elite athlete with access to a team of resources, be we’ll try to make you feel like one.
The Runner’s Toolkit is designed to help athletes of all abilities improve their running speed, strength, and confidence.
The benefits extend beyond just running performances, but we do encourage athletes to set performance related-goals (e.g. 5K race, a target training run, 1/2 marathon, etc.).
Basic members have access to a wide array of resources:
- Skills – Foundational skills and knowledge that forms the base of your running toolkit.
- Excercise Library – A library, with video instruction, of run-related exercises (e.g. drills, strength, stability, warmup, plyometrics, power, mobility, etc.).
- Workout Library – Complete workouts for improving strength, stability, mobility, speed, and endurance.
- Assessments – Techniques for understanding your current proficiency and determining where to focus.
- References & Resources – The best information and tools, curated and organized to help you quickly find what you need.
- Community – A community forum for interacting with coaches and other runners.
Save $40/year by purchasing a full yearly membership. This subscription will auto-renew each year until you cancel.